Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Door of the Absolute

Something is sieving out all the associations until only the I Am remains. When this I Am remains without any association, just I Am… just I Am… then this radiant being, alone, prevails.

Witnessing of this occurs also. We cannot speak about that. That is the Unborn, the Nameless; not subject to time or change. That, referring to the eternal principle: the Absolute, Parabrahman - whichever name you want to call it. It has no name.

A name can be uttered with the aid of consciousness on behalf of the Absolute and you are That. And you are I Am. You are I Am and beyond I Am.

You cannot merely learn this. First it is heard then it must itself awaken as pure conviction and intuitive knowledge. It's not a knowledge that you can teach. It's not a knowledge that you can share. It is there… closer than intimacy. It is there.

Tiruvannamalai, India, 2 February, 2009


WATCH the full dialogue